Thursday, 18 October 2012

Magicon Ultra Smart Tablet

Magicon Ultra Smart Android Tab - PAD 7

Magicon  ultra smart tab price in India : Best buy Rs 4,999 only

Specifications of Magicon Ultra Smart Tablet :
  • Android 4.0 ICS
  • Wi-Fi
  • 7" Capacitive Multitouch
  • 1.2 Ghz Processor
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 4 GB Internal Storage
  • Expandable upto 32 GB
  • High life Battery 3000 Mah
  • 3G Dongle Support
Related Search :- Megicon Ultra Samrt Tablet


how can i get it on my home address,can u provide me any distributor or retailer name in gujrat vadodra-anand-godhra-dahod-etc...

or say your any employee to call me on my mobile no.8401729000 myself piyush soni

nice blogs
Get videocon prepaid mobile services to explore the world with easy postpaid bill payment, online prepaid mobile recharge and much more.
mobile data recharge, internet mobile data

Post a Comment